Bakso Boedjangan

I just went to Bakso Boedjangan with my husband and my son. It is a new restaurant located near Martabak Air Mancur Bogor. We ordered one portion of Bakso Boejangan Mozarella, one portion of Bakso Pedas with level two taichan sauce and one ice sweet tea. We spent 87.400 for the food and drink we bought including the tax. Bakso Boejangan Mozarella is a big meatball with Mozarella filling. It comes with noodle with very small portion that really made me disappointed. The taste was great, but I think it is just suitable for snack. I still feel hungry after eating Bakso Boejangan Mozarella. Bakso Pedas consists of two small meatballs, one big meatballs filled with vein mixed with chilli that tasted very spicy, small portion of noodle and small portion of vermicelli. My husband really likes spicy food. So, he also ordered Taichan sauce with level two so that the meatball soup tasted spicy as well. He added 12.000 just for the sauce and I thought it was not worth it as the taste of the meatball soup and the sauce was not blend well when I tried it. The sweet ice tea offers very sweet taste, but I couldn't taste the tea. It just like a water using liquid sugar. I think they used very small amount of tea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Meriah from Pizza Hut

Supermi Extra Rasa Soto Daging

Taro Orange Skin by D'Crepes