Steak Series Pizza by Pizza Hut

A few days ago, I tried Steak Series Pizza by Pizza Hut. I spent 88.000 rupiahs for medium personal pizza. The Pizza comes in bigger sizes of beef slices than I saw on the television advertisement. It was also thicker. If it was soft and the chef gave more spices on it, I thought it would be better than if I got smaller and thinner beef slices. But, the taste was mild and the beef was hard. I ordered the Pizza at Pizza Hut Botani Square Bogor and I was disappointed. Besides, the chef used too much BBQ sauce that made the pizza tasted very sour. I think the pizza will taste better if they give more mayonnaise than BBQ sauce in large quantity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Meriah from Pizza Hut

Supermi Extra Rasa Soto Daging

Taro Orange Skin by D'Crepes