I just went to Bakso Boedjangan with my husband and my son. It is a new restaurant located near Martabak Air Mancur Bogor. We ordered one portion of Bakso Boejangan Mozarella, one portion of Bakso Pedas with level two taichan sauce and one ice sweet tea. We spent 87.400 for the food and drink we bought including the tax. Bakso Boejangan Mozarella is a big meatball with Mozarella filling. It comes with noodle with very small portion that really made me disappointed. The taste was great, but I think it is just suitable for snack. I still feel hungry after eating Bakso Boejangan Mozarella. Bakso Pedas consists of two small meatballs, one big meatballs filled with vein mixed with chilli that tasted very spicy, small portion of noodle and small portion of vermicelli. My husband really likes spicy food. So, he also ordered Taichan sauce with level two so that the meatball soup tasted spicy as well. He added 12.000 just for the sauce and I thought it was not worth it as the taste of the ...
A few days ago, I tried Steak Series Pizza by Pizza Hut. I spent 88.000 rupiahs for medium personal pizza. The Pizza comes in bigger sizes of beef slices than I saw on the television advertisement. It was also thicker. If it was soft and the chef gave more spices on it, I thought it would be better than if I got smaller and thinner beef slices. But, the taste was mild and the beef was hard. I ordered the Pizza at Pizza Hut Botani Square Bogor and I was disappointed. Besides, the chef used too much BBQ sauce that made the pizza tasted very sour. I think the pizza will taste better if they give more mayonnaise than BBQ sauce in large quantity.
Supermi Extra Rasa Soto Daging is one of new products of Supermi. It is instant noodle with Beef Soto flavor. The taste was great. The soup is very thick. It offers savory, salty and a bit sour taste. The noodle comes with bigger size than usual instant noodle. But, the price is more expensive than the regular one too. I spent 2.499 rupiahs to buy one Supermi Extra Rasa Soto Daging at Yogya Bogor Junction.
Comments
Post a Comment